back to careers
- Relocation package
- Flexibile working hours
- Performance bonuses
- Attractive projects
- Medical benefits
- competitive compensation package
- Referral program
- Job rotation
- International work experience
We are looking to recruit a web developer in regards to a banking project that is being worked on at the moment.
This role covers 2 large areas in Business Banking, Lending and Non-Lending, addressing the essential projects for the web design part.
- Develop and implement front-end web code and design standards and writing clean, semantic code.
- Wireframe and mockup revamped or brand new site pages and present to senior management.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates, senior management, designers, and other project stakeholders.
- Create and optimize our web project management, hitting all deadlines and improving efficiency while maintaining the highest standards of quality web development.
- Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our website experience for prospects, leads, and customers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices. You are a problem solver with everything you develop to improve our site’s experience and drive action.
- Used to create automatically responsive webpages for mobile, tablet, and desktop. Your work must appeal to all three.
- Personal interest in staying up-to-date on the latest trends, including agile methodology and emerging best practices in the Web Designer community.
Nice to have:
- Git, Web Components, Sketch,
- Working with a CMS (content management system)