Senior IT Recruiter
- Flexibile working hours
- competitive compensation package
- Performance bonuses
- Attractive projects
- Medical benefits
- International work experience
ABOUT TECH TALENT
We are an IT consultancy company based in Bucharest, Romania. We have highly skilled engineers with technical knowledge and experience in using latest software standards, tools, platforms, frameworks and technologies and we invest continuously in training and education.
We provide top software development services, a clear workflow, and a fast time to market and our excellent technical capabilities are our strongest differentiator.
TechTalent has grown continuously in the last years and many opportunities are in front of us. If you are passionate, used to working in a fast-paced environment, result-oriented and a team player with a desire to build together with us, join our team!
MEET OUR RECRUITMENT TEAM
We are passionate about what we do. In our recruitment team we like to act as talent advisors providing a positive experience to both our business partners and candidates alike. You will enjoy being part of our team of professionals with a people-oriented mindset, a focus on transparency, high-performance, scalability and initiative. With a proven track of performance, our team always brings their best self to work, providing value for our company and our people.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive salary and performance bonus package
- Premium private health insurance
- Additional days off according to internal policy
- Interesting projects
- Flexible work hours and a friendly environment with a culture of work-life balance
- Desire and openness to have fun together as a team
- Personal and professional development (trainings / certifications)
- Career coaching and people engagement sessions
- Partnership for education and growth (classes for our employees’s kids in our Professional Chess club – Arnia ChessIT and subscription to our Professional Basketball club for kids Techtalent Evolution)
- Meaningful contribution to initiatives supporting the education of children from a vulnerable social environment.
- Team events & parties
- Bookster subscription
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Passion for recruitment
- You have at least 3 years experience with recruitment in the software development industry, with a proven background in recruiting software developers and consultants;
- You have a strong knowledge of technical roles and IT skills and ability to learn technical information about new technologies;
- You have the ability to build strong relationships with candidates, colleagues involved in the recruitment process and hiring managers from the customer;
- You are self–motivating, creative and able to organize your work;
- You have a result oriented attitude;
- You can communicate fluently in English, both written and spoken.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- You’ll own the end-to-end recruitment process;
- You will be directly linked to hiring managers, account managers and technical people;
- Completes and maintain the integrity of the database;
- You will conduct interviews with the prospective employees in order to evaluate their interest, expectations and share the company’s values and opportunities;
- You are the main link with the candidates for the recruitment process and will be responsible for offering feed-back or follow-up until an offer is made and an employment contract is signed;
- Ideally you will contribute to recruitment strategies and design your own approaches to address and attract candidates.