Senior Staff Cloud Engineer
- Flexibile working hours
- Performance bonuses
- Job rotation
- Attractive projects
- Medical benefits
- International work experience
- competitive compensation package
- Referral program
- Relocation package
We are currently opening and running an excellency Research & Development center in Bucharest for a leading US company. Our client is a global provider of automated testing and assurance solutions for networks, security and positioning, whose innovative portfolio of products and services addresses the test, assurance, and automation challenges of a new generation of technologies: 5G, SD-WAN, Cloud, Autonomous Vehicles and beyond.
- Lay out cloud native designs that are simple enough to be built and work.
- Involvement through all phases of software development including design, implementation, and deployment.
- Make important trade-off decisions: What needs to be first for maximum impact or learning? What adds complexity for no value?
- Own the end-to-end customer experience of the services and features that you build.
- Contribute as a strong hands-on technical member in project development activities taking up the most challenging coding tasks.
- Perform code reviews within the team and mentor engineers.
- Strive to raise everyone’s game, including your own.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical/scientific degree.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience of hands-on software product development on a variety of platforms.
- Ability to design, document, and communicate product architectures for large-scale systems.
- Strong background in streaming data analytics, OLAP/OLTP design and development, networking, algorithms, data structures, operating systems, distributed computing.
- Experience with technologies such as: Go, Kafka, Flink, Avro, Kubernetes, PostgreSQL
- Understands the importance to SDLC best practices and can drive that into the team.
- Strong diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals.
- Excellent communications skills
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package; performance and referral bonuses
- Growth and development opportunities – continuous learning, trainings and certifications
- Dedicated volunteer actions and the chance to get involved in different social projects
- Career coaching and strategic guidance sessions
- Office perks: team events, Bookster subscription, remote work flexibility, game rooms
- Premium private health insurance
- Afterhours activities dedicated to our staff members’ children (Techtalent Evolution – Basketball club and Arnia ChessIT – Chess club)