Python/Java/GO Developer (Remote Work Possibility)
- Flexibile working hours
- Performance bonuses
- Job rotation
- Attractive projects
- Medical benefits
- International work experience
- competitive compensation package
- Referral program
You will be part of the Unix engineering team which works closely with business application developers and strategists to build and deploy technology solutions. Be responsible for supporting business units’ compute requirements and maintaining core infrastructure systems.
- Support business units’ compute requirements and maintaining core infrastructure systems.
- Develop tooling and automation to scale the compute insfrastructure, system configuration management, performance testing and tuning, and application and service troubleshooting
- Delve into new technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, SaltStack, OpenShift and more), understand how each can be introduced and engineered to support the continued evolution of our highly-scalable compute platform.
- Hands-on experience with architecture, implementation and operation of Java/Python/Go applications in a Linux-based compute environment
- Experience with designing and building high-throughput, scalable, resilient systems
- Experience with all stages in the development lifecycle of large distributed systems: inception, analysis, design, implementation, runtime, maintenance, monitoring