back to careers
Infrastructure System Admin
- Relocation package
- Flexibile working hours
- Performance bonuses
- Attractive projects
- Medical benefits
- competitive compensation package
- Referral program
- Job rotation
- International work experience
Open position for a Sys Admin with the posibility of remote work
Join us in becoming a center piece for this heavy client which creates enterprise software for businesses around the world
- Sysadmin role for the whole infrastructure
- Fix hardware issues, open Datacenter request for vendor repair, hardware troubleshooting with an onsite technician, parts replacement, etc .
- Manage ticket queue
- Manage Microsoft and VMware patching
- Monitor hardware / Virtual Infrastructure and Storage
- Intermediate knowledge of VMWare vCenter and ESXi 6.0, 6.5 & 6.7.
- Knowledge of HPE and Dell hardware server system.
- Knowledge of Storage (Netapp / FC)
- Be able to troubleshoot a hardware issue and open case with the vendor for repair.
- Solid understanding of how virtual and physical infrastructure blends together
- Fluent English
Nice to have:
- Windows servers 2012, 2016, 2019 and Active directory knowledge
- Dell OpenManage and HPE Oneview knowledge.
- Scripting knowledge