back to careers
Senior Java – Web developer
- Relocation package
- Flexibile working hours
- Performance bonuses
- Attractive projects
- Medical benefits
- competitive compensation package
- Referral program
- Job rotation
- International work experience
Assist the worldwide pioneer in CAD as part of this software development project.
You will be part of the development team tasked with the development of backend functions as well as communication with internal and external project partners.
- Create backend functions
- Communicate with project partners be they internal or external
- Take part in the progressive integration of the client’s mobile, cloud, and desktop solutions which will be the basis for further challenging activities
- Strong understanding of Java fundamentals.
- Good understanding in Spring boot, Hibernate – what it is, how it works, why it’s used. What optimizations and cache strategies exist and best practices on how they’re used
- MySQL and SQL in general – database structure, what is normalization and why it’s used. Queries, different parameters and built-in functions, named queries, queries optimizations.
- Aws technologies would be a plus.
- Understanding of Kinesis, Athena, S3, lambdas, x-ray, cloudwatch.
- Networking in general. What’s rest API and why it’s used, websockets, cors etc.
- Overall code style.
- Ability to work in teams as well as independently
- Good English communication in writing and orally (at least B2 level)
- Completed university education in the field of computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics or comparable training with work experience