- Relocation package
- Flexibile working hours
- Performance bonuses
- Attractive projects
- Medical benefits
- competitive compensation package
- Referral program
- Job rotation
- International work experience
Reporting to the Head of Technology, you will be using your knowledge and skills to help us develop and maintain the existing code base and build new features and products for one of the world’s largest financial institutions.
- Produce clean, well-documented, maintainable, testable and scalable code.
- Ensure high-quality solutions produced through automated testing and monitoring code metric within established guidelines and time frames.
- Participate in planning, design, architecture and code review.
- Build rapid prototypes and work on fast paced projects
- Work effectively within a cross-functional multi-site team.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Inspire and mentor junior engineers on best practices and professional conduct.
- Extensive Python commercial experience in backend and integration projects.
- Experience with at least one web framework such as Django or Flask.
- Good knowledge of relational and non-relational databases (PostgreSQL, MSSQL or similar).
- Experience with Azure and AWS cloud environments.
- Understanding of REST/JSON and/or SOAP/XML web services, experience in interface design.
- Proficient understanding of software development tools such as Git and Gitlab.
- Familiarity with API gateways, configuration, rate limiting.
- Comprehensive understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) tools and systems.
- Experience in an Agile environment using Scrum.
Nice to have:
- Experience with AutoCAD + AutoLISP
- Knowledge of ObjectARX / Opendesign Alliance Teigha
- Qt (Desktop)
- OpenGL (Desktop)
- MacOS development (XCode, Qt creator) (Desktop)
- Protractor (Cloud)
- Jenkins (Cloud)