back to careers
- Relocation package
- Flexibile working hours
- Performance bonuses
- Attractive projects
- Medical benefits
- competitive compensation package
- Referral program
- Job rotation
- International work experience
Add features to the delivery of training landscapes in a highly automated environment.
Your end goal is to improve the learning experience for the external customers with a new orchestration layer on a new platform.
- Develop in a project on a software developed internally and the different components to improve and develop new features for the automated delivery of training landscapes behind the business logic.
- Development will be test-driven and version controlled using git.
- Work with other systems (DNS and storage, AD services)
- Create analysys reports of performance and debugging of aforementioned systems
- Perl5, OOP (bonus: Moose and DBIx)
- General understanding of RESTful APIs (bonus: Swagger/OAS 3)
- Basic knowledge about CI/CD (bonus: Jenkins, Docker)
- Experience with GitHub, Jira, and Scrum (bonus: GitHub Actions)
- General understanding of software architecture (bonus: microservice architectures)
- Essentials of Linux administration (LPIC not required)
- Experience with PostgreSQL (RDBMS)
- Fluency in German and English communication