back to careers
- Relocation package
- Flexibile working hours
- Performance bonuses
- Attractive projects
- Medical benefits
- competitive compensation package
- Referral program
- Job rotation
- International work experience
Assist in the empowerment of people to stay a step ahead in life and in business while using banking productsO
An important banking client has taken the road of migrating their platform in a new and unique direction. Be part of it.
- Design, develop, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Develop new features and maintain existing ones.
- Estimate duration of programming and unit testing phase.
- Work actively with members from the design, product, marketing, support, and other platform teams to constantly improve customer experience within our mobile platforms.
- Properly challenge and engineer both product and technological specifications with a sense of ownership, taking to account maintainability, code documentation, test coverage, dependency resilience, device performance and industry standards.
- Optimize UI for performance, excellent attention to detail.
- Find ways to spread learning and knowledge sharing across the team and organization, leveling up our engineering practices.
- Relevant professional mobile development experience.
- Strong knowledge of Swift and Objective-C
- Experience of using iOS frameworks and with Swift Package Manager,
- Experience of building user interfaces with both, code and visual tools,
- Experience with Apple Approval & Distribution Process, Ad Hoc & Enterprise Distribution process
- You have experience with popular third-party libraries(Alamofire, Kingfisher, IGListKit, etc) and REST APIs,
- Knowledge of code quality tools and techniques (how to write unit tests and UI, swift lint, write documentation),
- Good knowledge of the Apple Human Interface,
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code.
Nice to have:
- Good understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Skills on both platforms or you are willing to learn both platforms.
- Open minded about exploring and using new technologies.
- Optimisation techniques and strategies.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines, Azure DevOps, Git, JIRA, Marvel (or other prototyping tools for handoff) etc.