The DevOps Cloud Engineer will collaborate with software engineers, system operators and other IT staff members in order to:
- Manage code releases and deployments;
- Automate and streamline the infrastructure operations and processes;
- Help automate and streamline operations and processes;
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations;
- Ensure a best-in-class Live infrastructure, stable and scalable, for the ongoing projects.
Provide guidance and architectural expertise on system options, risk, impact and costs vs. benefits.
Create and share their operational requirements and development forecasts to allow for timely and accurate planning of projects.
Collaborate with developers to make sure new environments meet requirements and conform to best practices.
Own the constant testing, monitoring and tuning to keep our game services performant and available.
Install and configure solutions, implement reusable components and translate technical requirements.
Assist with all stages of test data, develop interface stubs and simulators and perform script maintenance and updates.
Build automated deployments using configuration management technology.
Deploy new modules and upgrades and complete fixes within the production environment.
Make modules ready for production, which entails moving them according to specific procedures and documenting knowledge transfer.
Provide direct server support during various operations such as deployment and general production.
Maintenance and Troubleshooting
Routine application maintenance tasks.
Create requirements and procedures for implementing routine maintenance.
Assist with troubleshooting systems-related back-end issues, including database, scalability, and other configuration errors.
Evaluate existing applications and platforms.
Give recommendations for enhancing performance via gap analysis, identifying the most practical alternative solutions and assisting with modifications.
Collaborate with product owners on technical road-maps, suggest process and architecture improvements to better serve our user-base and clients.
- Minimum of three years of DevOps experience;
- Experience with software deployment in a large-scale environment;
- Experience designing, implementing, and testing Disaster Recovery plans;
- Ability and experience to understand and consult on enterprise-wide infrastructure;
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, RDS, ECS, etc.);
- Experience with container management tools like Docker or Kubernetes;
- Experience with continuous integration tools like Jenkins, GitLab CI;
- Knowledge of Common Network protocols and standard services (SSH, SSL, SNMP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, DNS, NFS, etc);
- Significant experience with Linux/Unix administration and moderate to significant experience administering relational databases such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Experience with Git and GitHub – Version control system and source code management;
- Command Line and Scripting experience like BASH/Python.
Flexibile working hours
competitive compensation package
Learning through Arnia Academy
International work experience