QA Automation Engineer
- Relocation package
- Learning through Arnia Academy
- Flexibile working hours
- Performance bonuses
- Attractive projects
- Medical benefits
- competitive compensation package
- Referral program
- International work experience
We are looking for someone with significant technical expertise in continuous integration automation. This candidate must be at ease working in an agile environment with little supervision, and should have a passion for automation driven CI system and ownership of the development work, along with quality of finished product.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or possess equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of strong design experience in web application backend using various web technologies required.
- Strong Experience with UI and API CI automation.
- Experience in docker containerized and microservice architecture.
- Experience with GitHub or equivalent version control web-based repositories.
- Experience with JIRA or similar tracking system in an agile development environment.
Nice to have:
- Experience with various Linux operating system with Debian and Ubuntu a big plus.
- Collaborate with all developers to achieve best solutions.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and manage daily automation results.
- Work closely with other engineers to continuously improve development best practices.
- Ability to produce clean, understandable well-tested code following best practices.
- Enterprise software product development experience is a plus.
- Security product and industry experience prefer.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package; performance and referral bonuses
- Growth and development opportunities – continuous learning, trainings and certifications
- Dedicated volunteer actions and the chance to get involved in different social projects
- Career coaching and strategic guidance sessions
- Office perks: team events, Bookster subscription, remote work flexibility, game rooms
- Premium private health insurance
- Afterhours activities dedicated to our staff members’ children (Techtalent Evolution – Basketball club and Arnia ChessIT – Chess club)