Lead Software Engineer (Ruby on Rails)
- Relocation package
- Learning through Arnia Academy
- Flexibile working hours
- Performance bonuses
- Attractive projects
- Medical benefits
- competitive compensation package
- Referral program
- International work experience
We are currently opening and running an excellency Research & Development center in Bucharest for a leading US company. Our client is a global provider of automated testing and assurance solutions for networks, security and positioning, whose innovative portfolio of products and services addresses the test, assurance, and automation challenges of a new generation of technologies: 5G, SD-WAN, Cloud, Autonomous Vehicles and beyond.
- 10+ years of strong design experience in web application backend using various web technologies required.
- Strong experience in leading a team of engineers and tasks requirements management.
- Proficiency in Ruby on Rails and RESTful API and experience with at least one other programming language such as Python, Java, Go or C++.
- Strong experience with data modeling using SQL (Postgres preferred) and NoSQL (CouchDB preferred) document database.
- Experience in docker containerized and microservice architecture.
- Experience with Nginx, Passenger or Apache or equivalent web server technology.
- Experience with GitHub or equivalent version control web-based repositories.
- Experience with JIRA or similar tracking system in an agile development environment.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product owners, UX designers to achieve best solutions.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and feature enhancements in existing systems and applications.
- Work closely with other engineers to continuously improve development best practices.
- Ability to produce clean, understandable well-tested code following best practices.
- Enterprise software product development experience is a plus.
- Security product and industry experience prefer.
- English language is a must