Who we are?
What recommends us?
Who we are?
We are a tech staffing company based in Bucharest, Romania. With more than 250 full-time employees and serving Forbes 50 and Fortune 500 Global companies, we pride ourselves with a complete offering, excellent services and on-time delivery. We are powered by Arnia Software, a tech company founded and operating since 2006.
We have highly skilled engineers with technical knowledge and experience in using the latest software standards, tools, platforms, frameworks and technologies and we invest continuously in training and education. Over the years we have built the insight, the resources, the channels and the access to a rich network of talent. Thus, we are able to provide our clients with the right professionals, having the highest level of expertise, and in a timely manner.
What recommends us?
We have more than 12 years of experience in tech staffing services, serving global companies and linking them to Romanian IT professionals. Our retention rate is 95% and all our collaborations are long-term. We offer strong and stable partnership and we have clients that have been working with us since the company was founded.
We put passion in our work and our IT recruiters assist global companies source, select, interview and hire the best talent from the Romanian technical professionals. Our process is transparent, and we pride ourselves with delivering excellent services in a timely manner.
As an IT recruitment and IT staffing company we have successfully managed so far to deliver over 250 projects and facilitate many IT career path experiences. Our agile approach, time of response, modern tools, extensive database and specialized IT recruiters are at the base of our success.
Why should you work with us?
Superior recruiting expertise. Our IT recruiters have a vast work experience and they carefully analyze and understand the needs of your specific industry, consequently, our tech recruiting knowledge comes from first-hand experience.
Comprehensive data base We have a database of experienced, qualified tech candidates who are ready and available to work.
We identify with our partners’ needs. We are agile and ready to align based on project specificity, so our partners needs are always met with quality and best resources. We know both the art of matching people and the science of technology.
We like partnership. We believe in long-term, strong and stable relationships. Our partners have been working with us since the company was founded.
We have qualified and experienced consultants who become part of your competitive advantage.
Our specialization is IT recruitment. We have been focused solely on this area and we know what we do.
We are powered by Arnia Software, the leading software development company in Romania.
Why Tech Staffing in Romania?
- Romania has an excellent educational system when it comes to technical schools and it's a European leader in certified IT professionals. There are more than 64,000 certified IT professionals.
- In Romania you will find amazing language skills, where more than 80% of IT professionals speak advanced English, without heavy accents.
- Romania quickly adapts to the new technological trends and this is the main reason why it has become a flourishing technology hub.
- Located in a GMT+2 time zone, Romania is easy to access. The geographical proximity makes it convenient to travel and you can reach Bucharest by plane in a couple of hours from the major Western European cities
- Bucharest, the capital of Romania, where our headquarters are located, hosts many big well-known IT companies.
- There are local laws which stimulate the development of the IT businesses, for example there is a 100% exemption on income tax for IT employees, a 50% tax deduction for R&D-related operations costs etc.
- Bucharest is one of the top 10 largest cities in the EU and was named “the 2nd coolest city in Europe” by the French online magazine slate.fr.
- Romania has a great network infrastructure - it is ranked as the 4th country in the world regarding high speed broadband Internet connection.
- Bucharest is a very important education center – the local universities and colleges host 30,000+ students and many of them are studying IT – therefore a solid pool of talents is available.