Lead UI Software Engineer (React)
- Relocation package
- Learning through Arnia Academy
- Flexibile working hours
- Performance bonuses
- Attractive projects
- Medical benefits
- competitive compensation package
- Referral program
- International work experience
We are currently opening and running an excellency Research & Development center in Bucharest, for a leading US company, and you have the chance to build and Lead your own team.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or possess equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years of strong design experience in develop single page UI application using various web technologies required.
- Strong experience in leading a team of UI engineers and tasks requirements management.
- Strong Experience with CSS and HTML5 development.
- Proficiency in cross-browser compatibility development.
- Experience with mobx or Redux in state management with ReactJS.
- Experience in docker containerized architecture.
- Experience with Nginx, Passenger or Apache or equivalent web server technology.
- Experience with GitHub or equivalent version control web-based repositories.
- Experience with JIRA or similar tracking system in an agile development environment.
Nice to have:
- Strong experience with consuming RESTFUL API development and experience with building RESTFUL API a big plus.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product owners, UX designers to achieve best solutions.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and feature enhancements in existing systems and applications.
- Work closely with other engineers to continuously improve development best practices.
- Ability to produce clean, understandable well-tested code following best practices.
- Enterprise software product development experience is a plus.
- Security product and industry experience desired
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package; performance and referral bonuses
- Growth and development opportunities – continuous learning, trainings and certifications
- Dedicated volunteer actions and the chance to get involved in different social projects
- Career coaching and strategic guidance sessions
- Office perks: team events, Bookster subscription, remote work flexibility, game rooms
- Premium private health insurance
- Afterhours activities dedicated to our staff members’ children (Techtalent Evolution – Basketball club and Arnia ChessIT – Chess club)