- Flexibile working hours
- Performance bonuses
- Job rotation
- Attractive projects
- Medical benefits
- International work experience
- competitive compensation package
- Referral program
- Relocation package
We are currently opening and running an excellency Research & Development center in Bucharest for a leading US company. Our client is a global provider of automated testing and assurance solutions for networks, security and positioning, whose innovative portfolio of products and services addresses the test, assurance, and automation challenges of a new generation of technologies: 5G, SD-WAN, Cloud, Autonomous Vehicles and beyond.
- Analyze requirements, design and develop high-quality products for a network test and measurement industry leader.
- Lay out designs that are simple to build and work.
- Provide technical leadership through all phases of software development including design, implementation, and deployment.
- Make trade-off decisions: What needs to be first for maximum impact or learning? What adds complexity for no value?
- Contribute as a strong hands-on technical member in project development activities and implement products that are correct the first time.
- Provide leadership, guidance and/or supervision to colleagues on a regular basis.
- Strive to raise everyone’s game, including your own.
- Develop and provide solutions for problems where analysis of situations or data requires creativity and innovation.
- Support product quality by writing effective unit tests and feature test scripts, fixing product defects both from customer and internal test, and maintaining high-quality developer regression tests.
- Investigate and analyze complex technical requirements and issues within the company’s product and customer’s environments, collaborating with other engineering teams, support teams and our customer, as necessary.
- Work in an Agile team, collaborating effectively with development and PV engineers as well as with the product owner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related technical field with a minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience. Master’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in developing software, preferably in a product development company.
- Experience building carefully designed software products from scratch.
- Exceptional C++ skills with Extensive Object-oriented design and implementation experience.
- Good understanding of Golang and/or Python.
- Familiarity and experience with design patterns
- Extensive experience in Linux OS, multi-threading, multi-core programming, debugging, and performance tuning.
- Proficient in standard software engineering best practices
- Keen sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Excessive attention to detail and code-craft
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals.
- Excellent communications skills
- Programming skills in Java, React Js
- Proficient in virtual technologies, hypervisors, DPDK, SR-IOV, containers
- Familiarity with networking, telecom technologies
- Networking, sockets, RPC mechanisms, memory management, .net/VC++ development tools, debugging, performance tuning.
- Distributed systems design and implementation
- xml, json, web technologies
- Database technologies, such as NoSQL, MongoDB etc.
- Message bus implementations, such as ZeroMQ, kafka etc.,
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package; performance and referral bonuses
- Growth and development opportunities – continuous learning, trainings and certifications
- Dedicated volunteer actions and the chance to get involved in different social projects
- Career coaching and strategic guidance sessions
- Office perks: team events, Bookster subscription, remote work flexibility, game rooms
- Premium private health insurance
- Afterhours activities dedicated to our staff members’ children (Techtalent Evolution – Basketball club and Arnia ChessIT – Chess club)