Project Manager BI
- Flexibile working hours
- Performance bonuses
- Job rotation
- Attractive projects
- Medical benefits
- International work experience
- competitive compensation package
- Referral program
If data is a passion of yours then an Analytics & Business Intelligence unit is just the place for you to be. You will be showing your analytical capabilities effectively to support a business and develop a sustainable competitive advantage for it.
As such, we’re searching for an experienced Project Manager to work on an Analytics and Data assignment.
- Ensure communication and alignment with other functions and solutions in the company.
- Acts as an interface for the internal and external providers/ partners in international teams.
- Engage with stakeholders locally but internationally as well when the need arises.
- Responsible for planning and managing deployment & training resources. You will be developing concepts for user trainings as well as eLearing alongside Product Owners, Lead Countries and the Training Department.
- Monitoring and providing transparency during the implementation process.
- Pro-actively manages operational or financial project risks and impediments.
- Change Management in the countries, adapting local processes and solutions to the standard. Develops concepts for user training and eLearning, together with Product Owners, lead countries and the training department.
- Maintain an active Business Intelligence user community, thus ensuring best practice sharing between countries. Your job will also be to collect, align and prioritize requirements from different countries.
- Adjustment about the planning with the stakeholders.
- Preparations for the kick off meeting, together with stakeholders.
- Project planning and project controlling.
- Integration and coordination of the project team and all project participants.
- Regular consultation with the stakeholder.
- Preparation of decision templates.
- Compilation of project status reports.
- Consensus of the project targets and contents with the stakeholder.
- Realization about the fixed project targets, project dates, project costs and quality targets.
- Provide high quality of project planning.
- Show an elevated degree of quality assurance and controlling the environment of the project.
- Inform immediately the stakeholder and the Program Management about impending risks and plan variance.
- Compliance to the specific rules and standards in the company for project work
- Handing over the project end results to the stakeholder.
- Experience in handling complex projects
- Proven experience in project management
- Understanding of the strategies and technologies used by enterprises for the data analysis of business information.
- Masters traditional, agile and hybrid methods in different areas (scope, budget, quality, resources, schedule, cost, risk, change management etc.) throughout the life cycle of the program
- Shows excellent analytical skills and is able to map on company strategy the scope and objectives of the project. Able to see the big picture, creates forecasts and overcomes risks. Creates metrics and follows progress with KPIs
- Understands Metro’s business model and wholesale/retail trends and maps this information to design and structure own program and collaboration with others
- Understands the company’s business model and wholesale/retail trends and maps this information to design and structure his/her own program and collaboration with others.
- Has an eye level communication and partnership with the stakeholders, is fully trusted and can influence decision-making aspects in order to fulfill the program’s objectives.
- Has a proper understanding of the long-term available strategy for all products involved in the projects and considers it in the project’s outcomes, thus showing capability in shaping the product’s strategy.
- Understands company strategy creating and communicating strategic programs containing goals that are clear and measurable. Able to coach others in creating own strategies by providing methods or strategic business insights.
- Communicates and facilitates in challenging situations at the top management level or outside the organization in a professional manner. Is perceived as an expert in different communication styles and often requested as a mentor.
Nice to have:
- PMP or PRINCE II certification is a plus