DevOps Engineer in QA Automation
- Relocation package
- Flexibile working hours
- Performance bonuses
- Attractive projects
- Medical benefits
- competitive compensation package
- Referral program
- Job rotation
- International work experience
Help guide the development team with build and test automation best practices for a more efficient work as well as a higher product quality, reduced release time which will in turn improve customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with our experts to improve the company’s CI/CD pipelines, QA tools and related systems.
- Design and implement build system components.
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation.
- Analyze production issues and coordinate with the development team to improve their procedures.
- Provide assistance to other teams in managing their automation infrastructure.
- Optimize and evaluate the overall performance of automation infrastructure.
- Develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, build environments and applications in the QA Automation stack.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Generalist mind with strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Good theoretical and practical understanding of distributed systems, multithreading and cross-platform development
- Open mind for any programming language (C++, Groovy, C#, Python etc) or platform
- Mentality to automate everything
- Ability to efficiently find and use the right tools for the job
- Willpower to analyse large systems and devise improvements proactively and efficiently
- Experience with cloud (e.g. AWS) or CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins) tools a plus
- Fluency in English and preferably also German is required