|Position Summary: |
The role is part of an exciting and growing area of the business.
Under the initial guidance of a Business Development Manager you will learn and develop technology and sales skills.
You’ll be responsible to act as a dedicated or designated liaison between the company & clients, improve client satisfaction by meeting their service level agreements & to create a motivating working environment
- 2-4 years proven working experience in IT Staffing sales or Business development / Commercial position;
- Excellent verbal, written communication in English;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to build relationship;
- Understanding the sales principles and have the ability to deliver excellent customer experience;
- Have a willingness to learn and grow professionally;
- Genuine drive and enthusiasm for a technology sales career;
- A person who is well presented and professional in approach;
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills;
- Resilient and self-organized;
- Be proactive, motivated and able to work on own initiative;
- Should be a team player with an enthusiastic attitude;
- Manage assigned corporate accounts, build lasting relationships with client manager and team members;
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with clients and strong connection with Hiring Managers to generate the staffing business/ requirements and liable to generate a new business opportunity from existing clients;
- Maintain close relationships with key client management to ensure satisfaction;
- Assist hiring managers in defining their consultant needs;
- Work in collaboration with a dedicated recruiting team to facilitate a successful delivery process for clients;
- Disciplined planning process;
- Ensure quality and timeliness in service delivery to the client at all times;
- Identifies retention risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk with senior team members.