We are looking for DataBase Administrator with hands-on experience in Infrastructure. You will work in a team that provides DB platform services to the company (MSSQL, MongoDB, MySQL, TeraData).
- Support and maintenance of all the company’s database in all environments (development, QA, Production).
- Responsible of the company production sites and support
- Help and support the development and products implementation.
- Minimum 4 years experience as DBA of with large databases – SQL2012/2016.
- TSQL programming experience – SQL queries, triggers and stored procedures.
- Experience in maintaining large databases based SQL2012/2016 (backup and recovery, proactive monitoring, indexes maintenance, statistics).
- Experience in analyzing system requirements, design and implementation the relevant database systems, using new technologies.
- Experience in improving system performance (SQL INSTANCE level, TSQL level).
- Experience in windows 2012 and windows cluster 2012 or SQL Always On, familiarity with monitoring tools for the OS level.
- English knowledge – high and technical level, writing and speaking.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Linux (shell commands)
- PowerShell/ Perl / C# programing
- Experience with SQL Replications
- Experience setting up or marinating Windows cluster/ SQL Always On
- Experience with TeraData
- Experience in managing and maintaining MongoDB and MySQL
- Basic knowledge on SAN systems.
- Experience setting up or marinating Hadoop cluster.
Flexibile working hours
competitive compensation package
Learning through Arnia Academy
International work experience