Do you have what it takes to take on a great deal of responsibility? You may have a background in Python, C#, Java or Node.JS and you will stand an equal chance of becoming part of a top talent team.
- Develop strategies for back-end, architecture and deployment
- Develop and maintain back-end solutions for high number of concurrent users and fast response times
- Ensure that all relevant parties are aligned on task specifications
- Constantly communicate with your teammates to flag and alleviate risks
- Design, develop, deploy and monitor backend features and APIs
- Create and maintain CI automated tests for the back-end solution
- Document system specifications
- Actively participate in sprint planning meetings
- Minimum 3 years of back-end experience in development and architectural decisions
- Proficient with scalable server-side programming
- Deep knowledge of database design and optimization.
- Strong knowledge of at least one cloud computing services like AWS, Azure or similar.
- Strong practical knowledge of current server technologies like REST, SOAP or similar.
- Strong knowledge of at least one mainstream server programming language like Python, C#, Java or NodeJS.
Nice to have
- Experience with development on mobile platforms and for a high number of concurrent users
- Practical experience with the lifecycle of a user query, from request to an API endpoint, up to updating cold storages reliably and consistently
- Experience in collaborating with client-side engineers and implementing full-stack features (backend to client, end-to-end)
- Experience using Automated Test framework
- Experience with container management tools like Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience with infrastructure automation tolls like Terraform
Flexibile working hours
competitive compensation package
Learning through Arnia Academy
International work experience