Our client is delivering world-class software product development services. The company focuses on building great products, collaborative product development, and long-term partnerships.
Our client is delivering world-class software product development services. The company focuses on building great products, collaborative product development, and long-term partnerships. Today, over 100 software engineers covering a broad spectrum of technologies across the entire software product development lifecycle are employed. The technical teams are recognized not only for their fast-paced development, but also for their product development discipline. The unique blend of creativity, agility, discipline, and technical excellence engenders successful and enduring partnerships.
Office Location: Bucharest, Charles de Gaulle Square
- Independently designs, develops, tests and delivers high quality software/solutions;
- Provides direct estimates, such as time, percentage of project completion, etc. to lead and/or manager;
- Perform a variety of tasks, which will require experience and good judgment to plan and accomplish goals;
- Ensure the quality of our software components using modern software engineering methods and writing clean, well-engineered code that conforms with accepted standards;
- Create and maintain product technical documentation;
- Work closely with other team members in an Agile development environment;
- Understand the goals and strategy behind each project from conception through completion;
- Work efficiently without close supervision;
- Communicate effectively with project manager, technical leaders and other internal team members;
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and make constructive suggestions for change;
- Maintains a direct relationship with the client;
- Adapt and solve exciting problems with new technologies.
- 5 years software development experience;
- Strong programming skills in Scala;
- Big Data exposure (Hadoop, Spark);
- Nice to have: ReactJS experience;
- Very good communication skills;
- Good command of English language;
- Result oriented, initiative, open and dedicated person.
Reasons to work with us:
- Attractive salary package and stability;
- Challenging and interesting projects;
- Growth potential and access to the newest technologies;
- Competitive and dynamic professional team;
- Fun, flexible and relaxed work environment;
- Central office locations.
4-10 Muntii Tatra Street
+40 374 60 88 99