Our client is one of the world's most popular online gaming entertainment companies. They develop and manage principal aspects of its operations in-house, including software development, marketing, business development, back office payment processing, risk management, and member relationship management.
- Experience of at least one a half year in client - server testing.
- Familiarity with testing methodology (Translate specification documents and convert them to test documents as STP, STD, STR)
- Ability to catch on quickly and understand processes, able to learn independently with a vision of the system from end to end.
- Knowledge with bugs managing tools – bug trackers such as QC/MTM, Jira, TFS – A must
- Work with MS SQL, ability to create basic inquiries – A must.
- Familiarity with Web Services and Soap testing - A serious advantage.
- Familiarity with mobile testing– An advantage.
- Ability to work in tight schedule projects.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Solving problems in complex environments.
- Work with remote team members (offshore)
- Motivated with the ability to learn independently.
- Degree in computers science or equivalent – An advantage.
- Experience with Agile methodology – An advantage.
- Poker knowledge – familiarity with Poker world – An advantage
- English at a high level – reading, writing and speaking.
Office Location: AFI Park.
4-10 Muntii Tatra Street
+40 374 60 88 99