Our client is one of the world's most popular online gaming entertainment companies. They develop and manage principal aspects of its operations in-house, including software development, marketing, business development, back office payment processing, risk management, and member relationship management.
- Managing large, international and complex production environments;
- Developing diverse scripts and tools for better control and maintenance for the environments;
- Leading technologies projects;
- Be a main focal point Coordinating between QA and Dev.
- At least 4 years of experience in managing large production environments infrastructure;
- Deep understanding and proven experience with Microsoft Windows Server OS and Linux OS (Installation / Configuration / Troubleshooting);
- Proven experience with any scripting language;
- Networking (Troubleshooting, Load Balancing, TCP / IP, Routing, Sniffers, etc.);
- DevOps tools and concepts, e.g.;
- Passion for new technologies;
- Customer orientation;
- Responsibility and Dedication;
- 24/7 availability by phone / VPN.
- Configuration Management (Chef / Puppet / Ansible etc.)
- Continues Delivery
- Experience with cloud environment
Office Location: AFI Park.
4-10 Muntii Tatra Street
+40 374 60 88 99