Our client is one of the world's most popular online gaming entertainment companies. They develop and manage principal aspects of its operations in-house, including software development, marketing, business development, back office payment processing, risk management, and member relationship management.
- Providing maintenance and new features to our in-house products;
- Creating architecture for new features that will be implemented;
- Build reusable and modular features;
- Providing input on end-user product;
- Staying up to date with industry technologies;
- Promoting usability best practices;
- Writing clean, readable and well documented code and unit tests for it;
- Writing automated tests based on the QA test cases;
- Being involve in the entire lifecycle of a product from concept to delivery;
- Being able to offer reliable estimations for tasks.
- Experienced with several design patterns and OOP;
- Knowledge of industry common frameworks (eg: Webpack, Babel etc);
- Ability to translate a PSD or concept into a working experience;
- Strong debugging and optimization abilities;
- Familiar with Agile methods;
- Extensive knowledge working with GIT and GIT workflow;
- Strong communication skills;
- Good interpersonal relationships;
- Ability to work in team and alone as well;
- Team Player – Share, collaborate, inspire, and communicate with others in order to achieve a common goal;
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize;
- Quick learner, creative, problem solver;
- High level English.
Job Requirements – Advantages:
- Working on an SDK and/or refactoring products is an advantage;
- TDD workflow;
- Experience with automation testing frameworks and workflows;
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science.
Office Location: AFI Park.
4-10 Muntii Tatra Street
+40 374 60 88 99