We're looking for a Full Stack .NET Developer who will be responsible for the architecture, design and implementation of web elements on both front end and back end.
We’re looking for a Full Stack .NET Developer who will be responsible for the architecture, design and implementation of web elements on both front end and back end.
- Development of high-performance systems
- Contributing to the entire development lifecycle from initial concept creation through to planning, implementation.
- Participation in daily stand-ups, backlog grooming, sprint planning, and retrospectives
- Collaborate with business analysts or client and systems analysts to create technical design specifications
- Participate in design office reviews with solution architects
- 5+ years experience in software development
- Experience of developing in C#, .Net CORE, .NET Framework, ASP.NET
- Web Services (REST, SOAP, WSDL, JSON)
- Good working knowledge of Relational/SQL databases (Microsoft SQL Server preferred) and understanding of no-SQL databases (like MongoDB)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft web technologies including MVC and Web API.
- Knowledge of SOLID Principles and TDD
- Experience of working with agile methodology
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in an international business environment
Flexibile working hours
competitive compensation package
Learning through Arnia Academy
International work experience