Our client is one of the world's most popular online gaming entertainment companies. They develop and manage principal aspects of its operations in-house, including software development, marketing, business development, back office payment processing, risk management, and member relationship management.
- Designing and managing large scale, redundant, secure and scalable infrastructure systems;
- Examining new technologies and integrating them into the production environments;
- Developing tools for better control and maintenance of our environment.
- At least 4 years of experience in managing large production environments infrastructure;
- Microsoft Windows Server OS and Linux OS (Installation / Configuration / Troubleshooting);
- Advanced scripting (Writing / Debugging);
- Designing and maintaining large scale, redundant, secure and scalable systems;
- Networking (Troubleshooting, Load Balancing, TCP / IP, Routing, Sniffers, etc.);
- DevOps tools and concepts, e.g.;
- Continuous Integration and Delivery;
- Configuration Management (Chef / Puppet / Ansible etc.);
- Automation platforms;
- Passion for new technologies;
- Customer orientation;
- Responsibility and Dedication;
- 24/7 availability by phone / VPN.
Job Requirements - Advantages:
- Advanced skills of Ansible / Elastic-Search / Containers / Continuous Delivery systems;
- Project Management skills.
Office Location: AFI Park.
4-10 Muntii Tatra Street
+40 374 60 88 99