Our client is one of the world's most popular online gaming entertainment companies. They develop and manage principal aspects of its operations in-house, including software development, marketing, business development, back office payment processing, risk management, and member relationship management.
Office Location: AFI Park.
- The BI DBA will be responsible for maintaining, managing and updating all of the BI SQL servers on Dev, QA and production environments.
- Support the BI teams with their day to day dev and QA tasks.
- T-SQL programing, database design, performance tuning and query optimizations.
- DWH & ETL support - troubleshot and Monitor production processes.
- At least 5 years of experience with SQL server and/or Teradata as applicative or infrastructure DBA – a must.
- Experience working with VLDB preferred DWH DBA.
- Well familiar with SQL server backup\restore strategies – a must
- Familiar with SSIS – development, scripting (C#), monitoring and manage executions on dev & production environments – an advantage.
- Familiarity with Other BI tools – SSRS\power BI\SSAS\DWH\SAP BI\Tableau - an advantage.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / IS Engineering / Related field
- High English language skills.
4-10 Muntii Tatra Street
+40 374 60 88 99